
I took the kids to the Please Touch Museum on Wednesday. It was fun and they had a good time. It was definitely crazy! Take three busy, active, independent boys who all want to run around and see everything plus only one mom, plus about 6,000 other people doing the same thing, makes for an interesting equation. I think one of the hardest things is the different ages; Matthew isn't big enough to play where the big kids play, and the other two are too big to play in his designated 'toddler' area.


So we had to try and alternate play times and places, or try to stay together as a group in some of the other areas...not easy. :) Fortunately we only had a couple short 'lost child' incidents. We stayed for three hours...we made quite the exit scene, well, Matthew did. I think he was tired of being restrained from wandering where he wanted to go, and he was hungry. Not a good combination.I wish the pictures gave a better idea of just how many people were there! It was a rainy day, and I think everyone had the same idea. We did have a good time though! I just think next time we go we'll try to take Daddy with us!


6 comments:
Ah, we've made many a dramatic exit before, I know what you mean. It still looks like a really fun trip, and I'm really impressed that you did it yourself. I'm still a little nervous to take my two munchkins by myself! You are a rockstar!
Ang can we trade! I am leaving at 6:30 A.M. for Mountain Home...with the bottom 6...for all day wrestling. I can honestly say I am nervous. It sounds like you did great. The boys probably loved the freedom. Oh and by the way, rumor has it I stated your boys take the "most busy of any family" award. I apologize in advance for stripping you of that alleged title, but I am transfering it to my own loving sister of 5 boys. I think you have super sweet, intelligent, busy but well behaved children. See you soon!
I love the name of that museum! Perfect place to take kids. :)
so this must be the new Please Touch museum--I saw it on an episode of Jon and Kate plus 8--you may not know the show --i think I read somewhere that you don't have a tv--anyways, when we left, it was still the old one, so I haven't even been to the new and improved--looks like fun--it must be quite large if 6000 people can fit in there--you must have been exagerating.
Wow! I can't believe you took all 3 boys by yourself. Go YOU!! I won't even go with Colin and Brannon alone...the one time I did I was a complete mess trying to keep track of both of them. Glad the new one is a fun place!
You are one brave mama! It does sound fun. I wish I had one of those closer to where I live.
Post a Comment