Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sledding

On Saturday, we went over to some friends’ in our ward, Jamie & Aimee Olsen. They have one little girl who is almost three named Grace who is an absolute doll! We went over on Saturday afternoon and spent some time sledding down their hill. The boys had a blast and really enjoyed going down with Jeff, even Matthew thought it was great. I’m impressed that our little tube made it through so many trips down the big hill, especially with all four boys piled on top! We had some pretty good laughs watching them go down, and take the occasional tumble. I was impressed with Grace, she would go down all by herself with no fear. One of the funniest things was Caleb. He was so excited about the whole thing that even when it wasn't his turn to go down on the tube, he would sit on his bottom, or lay on his stomach and push himself down the hill. He ended up pretty wet when we were all done! The weather was in the 40’s and it was great! You really couldn't have asked for a better afternoon. After we had played outside for about an hour, we went in to have dinner. It was really a fun evening to spend with friends. The boys get a little crazy, I think they were amazed to have so much room to play in. We really enjoyed being with the Olsen’s. They’re a sweet family.







2 comments:

Stefanie Cross said...

How fun! I wish we had enough snow to do that! We can't wait for you to move back! Seriously let us know if you need help, at least unloading. Let me know the date!

Karissa said...

Looks like fun! I love snow pictures with kids because their noses and cheeks are so cute and pink =)