Monday, February 9, 2009

A Sunbeam!

One thing that I forgot to write about earlier in the year was that Caleb is finally in Primary! He started Sunbeams the first week of January and has been pretty excited about the whole thing. It’s so crazy to me to see him sitting there in the front row of primary. I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how well he’s done. Caleb is the ‘forever nursery’ type of kid. He loves being able to run around and play, but he’s done very well with the adjustment to primary and actually is one of the more quiet and reverent children in the sunbeam class. Usually when I see him, he’s sitting there nicely with his arms folded. I would love to be able to sit in the primary and watch him sometime; it would be fun to see him during sharing time and singing time. Too bad I’m always either teaching or taking care of Matthew during that 2nd hour. I have, however, been able to walk by his classroom and sometimes hear him talking- he’s always so animated. Caleb really has done great. At the start of the year, he asked me if he could go to nursery a few times, but now he usually loves to go with Jacob to primary.

3 comments:

The Tanners said...

Caleb, I can't believe you are a sunbeam! You are getting so old. I love you and I am so proud of you for being so reverent in primary and keeping your arms folded. You are special. I can't wait to see you!
Love,
Grandma Tanner

Unknown said...

I remember those days with Caleb in nursery. Such a fun little guy with a TON of energy. We miss you guys and hope you're doing well.

Karissa said...

Congratulations to Caleb! I can't believe how grown up he is!