
Two dozen red roses with daisies, hugs candies, and a sweet note that said, “On the 14th day of Valentine’s my true love gave to me; lots of hugs and kisses.” Jeff even broke into my cardstock and glitter to make the heart-shaped note extra special with x’s and o’s.
Jeff actually did “14 Days of Valentine’s” for me 4 years ago. I was just as surprised today as I was those four years ago. He is such a sweet husband and so thoughtful. I still wonder sometimes how I ever got so lucky to be married to him. Even after being married for 6 ½ years, he’s still as romantic and sweet as ever. Thank you Jeff, I love you!
7 comments:
That was very sweet, the cute card was great but all those flowers too? Way to go Jeff! I love the sketch pic's too- those are so fun!
That is so cute! I miss you guys!
Ang,
your going to make some romantically challenged husbands look bad...gratefully the love runs in the blood. We did well didn't we!!!
GOOD JOB JEFF!!! It means more as the years go on and the kids add up and the responsibilities multiply and the "normal" is more set - to have them break out and do something like this! Glad to see he doesn't need the "good talking to"!
Awww...that is so sweet!
What a great husband. You are a wonderful couple. We miss you guys!
Jeff,
We always knew you would treat Angela like a queen! You are a winner and we are grateful for you and for the wonderful husband, father and son that you are. We love you tons!
Love,
Mom Tanner
Post a Comment