With no television, our kids are forced to provide the entertainment at our house! (JK) This is Matthew's latest trick, spinning circles around the room. It's so funny, I'm sure other babies do it, I've just never seen it before. He'll keep doing it for a while and it keeps everyone pretty entertained. There's been a few times where he hasn't had enough room and has bonked right into a dresser/couch/etc, but he keeps going, so I guess he's having fun too! (This is my first time uploading a video. Our camera doesn't take the best videos- they're a little choppy, but Grandma wanted to see Matthew in action so this is the best I could do.)
5 weeks ago
3 comments:
That is so cute. It looks like fun too. I do not think I could spin around for as long as matthew did. I would get to dissy. Thanks for sharing the video. It is so fun to see our little nephew in action.
Gina
I've never seen a baby do that! That is so funny! Also, good job on the birthday cake! That's pretty impressive and looks like a ton of work!
That is hilarious!!! I've never seen a baby do that either.
Post a Comment