For Labor Day we decided to hit the beach again. We had a couple things in mind, but Jeff hasn’t been this year and it ended up being a perfect day. It's funny to think of being at the beach in September. I was just surprised that it wasn't even crowded on a holiday.
It was a fun day and we enjoyed the sunshine. I wish I could say we enjoyed the water more; the waves were amazing! …so amazing that the life guards wouldn’t let anyone take boogie boards out in the water.
It was still neat to watch all the surfers catch the huge waves. Jeff was bummed, he lived in
Once again he was helping himself to the endless quantity of sand, and who-knows what else. At the end of the day he was tired and perfectly content to lay on Jeff’s shoulder while patting his arm; too sweet. We picked up some dinner on the way home and also hit Toys R Us to pick out a few birthday gifts for Caleb. I love Labor Day, I think we need a few more of these great 3-day weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment