Hi Angela... I got your comment - way to go on your training as well!!! Your boys are so darling and I love what you said in the previous post about becoming independent with the house and kids, etc.. I have felt the same way with Matt's crazy work hours and truth be told, we seem to stick to our routine when he does work late or have long weeks... I definitely get them to bed earlier on my own. Nevertheless, I'd take him home all the time over a smooth routine!!!
2 comments:
Hi Angela... I got your comment - way to go on your training as well!!! Your boys are so darling and I love what you said in the previous post about becoming independent with the house and kids, etc.. I have felt the same way with Matt's crazy work hours and truth be told, we seem to stick to our routine when he does work late or have long weeks... I definitely get them to bed earlier on my own. Nevertheless, I'd take him home all the time over a smooth routine!!!
Keep up the hard work training.
Your family is so cute, they could put you guys in a magazine! Looks like you had a fun time, another cool thing to add to our list!
Post a Comment