Sunday, August 10, 2008

Week in Review

This past week has been one of those crazy busy weeks...but in a slow sort of way. We've been doing a lot every day, but a lot of it has been at home. We've also had some doctor's and dentist visits- nothing too exciting. We've had lots of friends over to play- which the boys have loved. Here are a couple of pictures from the highlights of the week.

Monday for FHE, we did our own little version of the Olympics. Events included the long jump, stair-running, flips & tricks, timed one-leg balancing, and a few other things. For our dessert we had "Olympic torch" ice cream cones. It was definitely a hit for the boys and quite entertaining for Jeff and I as well!
One day I decided to break out the finger paints. It's a good thing they only last through one session because I don't know if I could stand the stress of doing all the time! Jacob and Caleb had a blast painting their 'masterpieces' and were so proud to show Jeff when he got home. The paints started out as one color, but by the end of the painting session they were pretty much a hodge podge of different colors.

No comments: