Friday, August 1, 2008

Our 6th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to US! 6 years and it still seems like yesterday. I can't say enough how grateful I am for Jeff and how much I love and appreciate him. He is definitely my better-half, and I feel incredibly blessed to have him in my life. It's amazing to look back over these past six years and see everything we've done, where we've been, and how things have changed, we've gone from a couple to a family with our three handsome little boys..and still as in love as ever.
For part of our anniversary, we went to Les Miserables last week with Mom & Dad. It was awesome! I'm still singing the songs. We went out again tonight on a nice little date for just the two of us. We went to P.F. Chang's for dinner & dessert. It was fabulous. Quick great service, awesome food, and an amazing dessert! A huge 6-layer chocolate cake with berries & raspberry sauce on the side (per my request- I don't like to mix fruit & chocolate) We didn't even come close to finishing it, and the best part... when they found out it was our anniversary they gave us the dessert for free.
It's been a fun day and I'm grateful to be celebrating a 6 year anniversary with the most wonderful man in the world! Happy Anniversary Jeff!

6 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

congrats!! thats such a long time!! im glad you guys are still in love as ever!!

cngrats again!
and i hope your having fun while the family is in town!!

Sharesa Larsen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alyssa said...

Has it really been six years??? WOW! Congrats! You do have a beautiful family and have accomplished much!
p.s. I'm with you on the whole chocolate/fruit thing...ew!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Happy number 6! Looks like you had a blast with your family in town! What fun memories! I hope your doing good and I keep your family in my prayers!

jor said...

Congrats!

I don't like fruit and chocolate mixed either!! I have never met anyone else who didn't...cool :)

Caity said...

Congratulations! That is so great!