This past Wednesday we met up with some friends at the park again. At this nearby park, there are some really cool fountains that are turned on every afternoon. The kids have a blast running through them and playing with their friends. It's a perfect activity for a hot afternoon. If they get tired of the fountains, they can just run over to one of the two different playgroups to change things up a bit.
Matthew enjoyed hanging out in his stroller munching on his crackers and watching everyone. He was spoiled by Emma Griffits who pushed him around in his stroller for about 20 minutes- he loved that.
Of course, when the fountains were turned on full-force his interest immediately turned to the water. I was holding onto his hands and he kept trying to pull me towards the water. I finally took him over and let him play in the fountains for a little while- he couldn't get enough of it.
We spent a good portion of the afternoon enjoying the park. The boys sure love playing with their friends. The day was also somewhat of a sad reminder though. They'll be loosing a couple more good friends pretty soon. The Claytons (Taft & Zea) will be moving in just a few weeks and we're sure going to miss them.
(Jordan, Angie Clayton, and me)
And one more funny picture from the same afternoon. Matthew likes to hold and play with spoons while he's eating. He usually likes to try and grab a hold of the one I'm using to feed him. I find it's much easier (and a lot less messy!) to give him his to play with. He was having fun with this one.
(Jordan, Angie Clayton, and me)And one more funny picture from the same afternoon. Matthew likes to hold and play with spoons while he's eating. He usually likes to try and grab a hold of the one I'm using to feed him. I find it's much easier (and a lot less messy!) to give him his to play with. He was having fun with this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment