Thursday, July 19, 2007

Oh What Fun It Is

I've officially hit the 3rd Trimester. I'm now 27 weeks along in the pregnancy. There's a fun little site called "Baby Gaga" where you can sign up to receive e-mailed weekly updates about what's happening during that particular week. It's been kind of fun, it usually tells you what's happening with the baby and mother, includes little info tidbits & stories, and always includes a weekly comic. This week's comic was great, and just hit me funny.

I'm really not one to get real emotional over silly things; but every now and then something will hit me just right that will just make me cry/laugh/get upset, or all the above at the same time etc. They're usually silly little things and I'll wonder why in the world I'm reacting so strongly. Then I remember, duh, I'm pregnant! Good thing my husband is understanding too! I pretty much enjoy the pregnancy, but there are definitely things that I look forward to once it's over; like being a little more emotionally stable and not having quite the roller coaster of emotions! I'm sure many of you women out there can relate!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

Yes, I can relate! I remember watching a TV show about a high school graduation and just bawling because I was so proud of the graduates! Crazy. I'm glad you are enjoying the pregnancy otherwise.

Sharisse said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant! That's awesome! I am so excited for you!

Alyssa said...

Oh...Chloe is four months, so pregnancy is VERY vivid in my mind. Whoever penned the term "magical time" about pregnancy obviously was never pregnant. Oh well...the reward is worth it in the end!!!