
I've had a few people wondering about our home here in Havertown, Pennsylvania; so I thought I'd post a few shots of what it looks like. We're just subletting it until the end of August. It's a nice little twin townhouse just outside the city with 3 bedrooms 1.5 baths, three levels including a finished basement that makes for a perfect playroom for the boys. We also have a small yard which is great for playing in the pool and chasing lightning bugs & rabbits! It's been nice to be here, but I am looking forward to being more settled in a long-term place. We're just subletting from some people who went on vacation for a few months, the home was furnished too, which makes it nice for not having to find couches, tables, etc; but also has some drawbacks such as extra things around. All in all, it's been a pretty good place & we've enjoyed being here.



1 comment:
Nice...I mean, not Summit Gardens nice, but sometimes you have to settle!!! It is great! It is so good to have you back!
Post a Comment