With all the changes that have been going on, we've been thinking of family a lot. Although we love being back East with many wonderful friends and good memories, it's hard not to miss our families that are now so far away. Jacob and Caleb are constantly asking about Grandmas & Grandpas, which direction their homes are in, and talking about all the fun things they remember. I've set up our computer to play slideshows of our pictures as the screen saver & both boys absolutely love it! They'll sit and just watch the computer screen forever. I must admit that I enjoy it as well; even though sometimes it occupies my time for longer than it should! We were fortunate enough to have family pictures done with both families before we left, so we have some current pictures of our immediate families that we can enjoy while they're far away. Not quite the same, but we'll take what we can! We love you all!

1 comment:
Kimberly is married now? How cool is that! She was in my ward and one of my YW counselors. Fun girl. Family is the best! I'm sure they all miss you tons too!
Post a Comment