On Thursday Jeff had a surprise for me. For Mother's Day he had done the sweet breakfast & some beautiful potted flowers (which I thought was a great!), but he had one other gift that he hadn't been able to give me. Apparently he had gone to the store to pick it up, but it wasn't available for a couple days. So he surprised me on Thursday with the incredible new Provo Craft Cricut machine! He knows I've been admiring them for quite a while now and thought it would be fun. I couldn't believe it! It is such a fun machine to use. It's so versatile & makes creating die cuts so simple with the press of a button. Thanks Jeff! You're the best!
1 comment:
How fun!!! I have heard amazing things about the cricut, but I've never seen one in action. What a cool toy to have!
Post a Comment