Tuesday, May 15, 2007

FOR SALE

As of today, our home is officially For Sale! I can't believe the day is already here. I figured since we've been having pictures taken for the listing, I might as well post some pictures of our home sweet home. It's amazing how different it looks now versus when we bought it. There were two gigantic ugly trees right in the front yard (if you could call it a yard), and the inside pretty much needed to be gutted & redone. We did all new floors, carpet, paint, lights, doors, kitchen, bathrooms, windows, garage door, grass & yard, etc; doing most of the work ourselves. It's taken a lot of time & hard work, but it's so rewarding to see how great it's turned out. I only wish we could enjoy it longer.

I found a picture of the outside of our home before we started doing the work. Doesn't give quite the same "Fixer-Upper" look as in person, but it's come a long way!

4 comments:

Caity said...

Wow! You guys did a great job! Joel and I have lived here for almost 2 years and although we have a ton, we still don't have the simple things complete (like the paint). It's hard work! Way to go!

Caity said...

done a ton that is

Jenn S. said...

Fabulous! I'm guessing it won't stay on the market for very long! :)

Keep us posted.

Brian & Sarah said...

Wow! Can you believe how fast your year in Boise has gone? Can't wait to see you again here in Philly. Do you know when/where you are going?