Church was a little busy, but hey, I'm used to being alone so it wasn't much different. Our bishopric was released today though & sacrament meeting went 30 minutes overtime, so the boys were definitely rearing to go to nursery. During the 3rd hour they had a special Relief Society meeting for all the mothers that was really neat. And to top off the church aspect of the day, Jacob & Caleb presented me with their sweet little gifts. A paper with their painted-stamped handprint & the little "Fingerprints" poem. How sweet.
After church the Stevens had a little dinner at their home, so we all met up over there & enjoyed the dinner and time together, then gave gifts for Mother's Day. After spending time with the Stevens, I headed up to my parents where we pretty much repeated the same. The boys were excited though because we're spending the night with the Tanners.
Although it wasn't the Mother's Day I had imagined, it turned out pretty well; allowing me lots of time with my two little boys, celebrating the whole idea behind the holiday. I'm so grateful for Jacob & Caleb (and for our upcoming baby), so grateful to be a mother. Although it's a demanding role, it is wonderful and so rewarding. And I'm so grateful for a loving thoughtful husband. Happy Mother's Day!