Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bike for Four

I've been procrastinating putting gas in the car for a while until I got to a gas station that had better prices. Unfortunately, one of those "better-priced" gas stations is nowhere to be found at the present time. As the 'Check Gauge' light went on, I had to stop at the most convenient location & just put in a couple gallons; enough to go to a somewhat cheaper station. I just spent $11.50 for a little over 3 gallons of gas! At this time I'm imagining having to sell off all of our possessions just to afford trips to grandma's house, which I figure, costs about $5 a trip at this point. Hmm, I'm seriously contemplating a bicycle for a family of four; although it might make trips to grandma's a bit interesting.

1 comment:

Caity said...

Amen sister! Joel and I have been trying to figure out how do to that for a while! If you figure out any good plans, let us know!