November 2012
One activity that we've really enjoyed this winter is a toddler jump time at a local gymnastics academy. Some of my friends told me about it, and we thought it would be a fun activity during the cold months when going to the park isn't an option. It's just once a week on Thursday mornings, so Emily, Matthew and I have been going and it's been so much fun for the kids. Sometimes we have other friends there, and sometimes it's just us, either way it's been fun.
They have all sorts of different inflatables, trampolines, foam pit, toys, and gymnastics equipment that the kids can play on. Obviously there are some things that are off limits for safety's sake, but for the most part, they can play on and in just about everything.
I've loved watching them! They're so cute jumping on the trampolines, playing games with the other kids, and going through the inflatables. You get about 1.5 hours, and I'm always amazed by how fast the time goes! It's definitely a great way for them to use up some energy too.











No comments:
Post a Comment