Friday morning was the wedding. It was a little crazy, and I ended up being the last one into the sealing ceremony because I had completely forgotten my temple recommend. I was just glad everything worked out ok! The ceremony was beautiful and it was so great to be at the temple with all our family. Lacey was such a beautiful bride and we were all feeling so grateful that she and Travis were being sealed for time and all eternity.
Our Family
Grandpa and Emily
After the temple and a fabulous wedding luncheon at a nearby restaurant, we headed to Kory and Carolee's home where we all helped get ready for the reception that night. The kids enjoyed some time in the pool too. They loved it!
It was a perfect night for a reception. It was beautiful, sunny, and warm. Lacey and Mom spent lots of time working on colors and decorations and everything looked so wonderful. I wish I would have taken more pictures of everything, but we were having too much fun enjoying the time with friends and family.
Emily and Grandma Tanner
Matthew and Emily. They were so cute together all night.
After the reception Saturday night, we drove to Boise that night. Saturday was spent enjoying the day with everyone and getting things ready for the reception at Kenny and Mari's home. It looked absolutely beautiful in their beautiful yard. The reception had a great turnout and it was great to see so many people from home. The food was excellent and the decorations were beautiful. The night ended with music and dancing.
On Sunday morning, we went to church with the family and came home for lunch and then Lacey and Travis came over along with Travis' family to open wedding gifts. After everything was finished, we had everything loaded up and left to head home on our 21 hour drive. It wasn't quite the smooth, uneventful trip we had on our way out, but I'll post more about that later. It was a fun trip out for the wedding, and although it was very quick, we were glad we could make it! We're so happy for Lacey and Travis.

No comments:
Post a Comment