Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Random July

I still have three family reunions to catch up on from this summer, but before I fall even more behind, I decided I'm going to try and catch up as much as I can on the past months. 

One afternoon, Matthew came to me with a big bucket of flowers. He had picked them just for me and was so excited to give them to me. It didn't take too long to figure out that he had cleared off the rest of the flowers from our bushes out front, but it was so sweet I just couldn't get upset with him. I love this sweet little boy. 


We got to celebrate Father's Day with this wonderful guy. We started off the morning with waffles topped with fruit and whipped cream. We all feel so blessed to have this wonderful man in our lives. Jeff is such a great husband and father. The kids all adore him and love spending time with him. I'm grateful he enjoys spending time with them as much as they do with him. I'm also glad I get time with him as well! We love him!

Emily got a new swimsuit and was so excited about it. She calls it her "swim-soup." I just love this little sweetie. She's just as wonderful and sweet as she is cute.


This has to be one of my favorite investments of all time. I picked up this handy little tray for $1 and it quickly became our 'summer snack' tray. Having three boys, we always have hungry kids around! This makes it perfect to set out snacks that they can munch on. Fortunately they all love fruits and veggies, so it's a great way to get more in while making it fun and look cute at the same time.


No comments: