One afternoon in July after our morning gym class, Val Jensen and I decided to head to one of the local swimming pools with the kids. Daniel and Andrew are Jacob and Caleb's age, and Sarah is a little older than Matthew and they have a blast together. The older boys pretty much ran around together going down the water slide over and over. Val and I just visited while we watched the younger kids play in the shallow area. The local pools have a rule that they have everyone out of the pools for 10 minutes every hour. It's actually kind of nice because all the kids come back to the towel areas and we were able to enjoy some snacks and visit with the kids for a while before it was time to get back in the water. It was a fun afternoon and I'm glad we have great friends to enjoy the summer with.
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment