Saturday, June 30, 2012

Random June

 The kids had a fun birthday party for a friend in June. It was such a cute birthday party and all the kids loved the Star Wars lightsabers that Marjorie made for all of them.



I'm always amazed at how hard boys are on clothes. I don't know how many pairs of jeans we go through during the winter months, and it seems like someone is always needing shoes. Jacob has gone though a couple pairs this school year. I was hoping these ones would hold out till the end of the school year. With some help from superglue and some hot glue, they just barely made it!


I love all the seasons, but I especially love how green and beautiful it is during the late spring and summer. I love the green grass and trees and all the plants and flowers. I love having a yard filled with beautiful things.




No comments: