Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Random November

Matthew's preschool class had their "Thanksgiving Feast". I was supposed to bring the fruit. Thanks to pinterest, we came up with this fun idea- the fruit turkey. It was a hit. The hardest part- transporting it to his school in the car!

I didn't order school pictures (as you can probably tell by how 'nice' the kids looked in their pictures:) since we usually get our own. But I was pleasantly surprised when both boys brought home their class pictures. I love being able to see all the kids in their classes and finally put names with faces.



My "class picture" back in September, a couple friends persuaded me to join their 'super duper' workout group. Basically it's a group of 6-8 women who work with a trainer. It's been a fun change-up from just basic running. Kristin has been a great trainer and although I'm not doing as much long distance running, I feel a lot more well rounded and I can whip out push-ups like never before.
On the first day of November, 11-1-11, (how cool is that!) we were blessed with another beautiful little niece. Mark & Nettie had their fourth baby, a beautiful little girl they named Hailey Anna Howell. We're so excited for their sweet family.