Friday, June 24, 2011

Cheap Friday Night Thrills

Back in January, the boys and I came up with a game we dubbed, "Hunter & Prey" in which one person is the hunter with the nerf gun and the others are the animals. It's pretty self-explanatory- basically the hunter chases after the animals and tries to hit them with the nerf arrows. Yea...we're cool. :) So Friday night rolls around and Jeff & the kids started up a great game of Hunter & Prey out in the yard.
Emily was happy to run around the yard and watch
Hopefully our neighbors don't think we're too crazy. It's probably a good thing the neighborhood is pretty much dead on the weekends- everyone seems to take off.



After all the running around and laughing, we were all pretty tired by the end of the night. We even had a great sunset to watch from the deck. I love that the kids are old enough that we can go out and do so many fun things together. I love our sweet little family.

1 comment:

jor johnson said...

oh my goodness your house, yard, and neighborhood are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad everything worked out so great. My boys got some nerf guns from christmas from their grandpa and they LOVE to play like you guys do.