It's been so fun having a 'summer vacation.' Although they're busy sometimes, I love having the kids around. They've helped me come up with some fun ideas of things to do together. For the longest time they wanted to do sugar cookies- and although it's only May, they wanted to break out the gingerbread cookie cutter too.
We've loved playing outside, especially when we can go to different parks. There are many of them around, and they do a great job of burning off some of the kids' crazy amounts of energy!
These two are swinging machines! Good thing I had Jacob and Caleb to help me push them.
Don't be fooled by this picture. It looks like the boys pulled Emily up the playground and put her down the slide. In all actuality, she ran up by herself. The boys were all trying to get her to go down with them- each of them wanted Emily to sit on their laps, but Emily wouldn't have anything to do with it. She wanted to go down all by herself! Repeat countless times...
More projects. I love Michaels- they have all sorts of fun, cheap things that kids can paint. We got some gecko lizards for $1 and the boys had a blast painting them all sorts of fun colors. You know, I love the granite counters for their looks- they're beautiful, but I really really love them for the functionality aspect! Especially with kids.
3 comments:
Those parks look awesome! We got those same lizards to paint last week too!! Except my boys had them all broken to pieces within an hour of them being dry :) Have you tried shrinky dink plastic with them? that is a lot of fun too!
How fun! You're such an amazing mom!
I love your granite too! Looks like a fun park!
Post a Comment