
A couple years ago I got tired of searching through the section in my purse where I kept receipts. The receipts would be bunched together and it was sometimes hard to find the receipt I was looking for. Then I found this little beauty in the Target dollar section, and knew it would be perfect for storing receipts. It always stays in my purse and has been one of the best purchases I've ever made.

It has divided sections and tabs which makes separating receipts into categories/commonly visited stores so easy. The most recent receipts go in the front. Best of all, the receipts stay nice and orderly. They don't get wrinkled, they don't get lost, and I don't have to search for them.

Even though it was only a dollar, this one has held up great over the years and it's been a great sanity saver! (I still see these around fairly often at Target & other places...)
6 comments:
Brilliant! I'm going to get one :)
I love it! I will look for one next time I'm there. Thanks for the tip!
I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for one of these!
Hey I just noticed the "We are going private" post on the side of your blog...I think you have my email, but just in case you don't...miniwheats08@gmail.com! Oh...and you and Emily look almost EXACTLY alike!
I just had to laugh when I read your stores....I'd have the same exact ones listed :)
I need one of these for coupons! Oh how I wish I had a Target closer than Idaho Falls!!!
Post a Comment