Sunday, May 1, 2011

Belated Visit

The Easter Bunny finally made it to our house the Saturday after Easter Sunday, since we were out of town the Saturday before Easter. The kids didn't mind waiting though, and I have a feeling the Easter bunny scored some serious deals on baskets & treats.
It was fun to watch the kids run around and find the candy the Easter bunny left. They were all so sweet with Emily too and helped her find things to put in her little basket. She sure didn't need any help knowing with to do with those things though!
Saturday afternoon, we went outside to play and enjoy the beautiful 70 degree day until it was time to go pick Jeff up at the airport. And yes, I am loving my sweet little girl and all the fun things that come with her- the clothes, the shoes, the bracelets, and the pig tails! I love it!

No comments: