Happy Mothers Day!
It was a wonderful Mother's day this year. We were able to spend the special holiday with our own mothers, and I got the best gift- a long nap after church!
Next year I need to include a 'happy smiling picture' in the list of requests for the holiday though. Is it really too much to ask for one happy smiling picture? Apparently it is... :)
Pulling funny faces...
Eating jewelry...
Although not perfect, I'm glad we at least got an acceptable one. :)
Mother & Daughter
We really were so happy we could spend Mother's Day with two of the most amazing mothers ever. They mean the world to us!
3 comments:
Cute mothers day pics! You look beautiful. That's great that if you have a week to spend with family, at least they both live in the same town and you can do it together!
I am so happy for you to have gotten a nap! Hooray! You look gorgeous. Glad you could enjoy your day.
Isn't it funny how exciting it is to have a real nap?? I love it! :) You and your family look great and I'm glad you got to spend the day with your moms before you guys move!
Post a Comment