Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just for Fun

At my Grandma & Grandpa Tanner's home, they have baby pictures of all the grandkids on the wall. It was fun to see my picture again, and I snapped a picture so I could do a little comparison with Emily. There are some differences, but there are definitely a lot of similarities too.

Me as a baby

Emily


8 comments:

Annette said...

Holy cow! Are you sure that isn't Emily? You two are totally twins. She's going to be a gorgeous beauty just like her mom when she grows up.

Caity said...

YA THINK?! Wow, definitely your daughter!

The Petersons said...

So fun! Twinners! :)

Holly Sanders said...

yep, you're matchers!

Austin & Shawnee said...

She doesn't look like you at all...it is totally obvious how much you love having a girl. So cute!

teresa said...

oh my gosh!! you guys look so much alike! you guys are going to look like twin sisters when she's older ;)

jor johnson said...

Before I read the post I thought these were both pictures of Emily! How cute!!!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I knew it! I remeber what you looked like as a baby and I knew she looked just like you. She's definitely a little mini-me. Two cute babies :). She's got some great genes!