Emily turned 6 months old on September 19th!
14.2 pounds (11th percentile)
25.5 inches (30th percentile)
Wow, where has the time gone? Our sweet little girl is already 6 months old; she's already half way to her first birthday. I love this age! 6 months is such a fun time for babies. I just wish time would slow down even a little bit.
- Emily likes to smack her lips and click her tongue.
-She loves to play with her toes. The boys especially think it's funny when she sucks on her big toe.
-She is still really enjoying the baby food, although she doesnt' seem to be a huge fan of baby food peaches. She loves the real thing, but not the jars of peaches.
-She loves to grab, pull on, and play with my hair; sometimes she even tries eating it.
- Emily has this cute little way of sitting. She's done it as long as I can remember. Rather than just lay on her tummy or back (which she still does some of the time) she props herself up on her little elbow and lays on her side. I'm impressed with her balance!
-She absolutely loves to be outside, especially when we're going for a walk. She loves riding in the stroller and would be content to go on walks for hours. I don't blame her. It's one of my favorite past times too.
-Emily still has her cute little dimple, and her hair seems to be getting lighter in color.


-She says "ooh" and "aah" all the time in her sweet little girlie voice. It's amazing to me how different baby girls sound from baby boys- even at such a young age there has been a definite difference with our kids.
-She laughs all the time. Sometimes we'll just be sitting there holding her and she'll see something that she thinks is funny and just starts laughing at it. I love it.
4 comments:
I love those floral background pictures! She is adorable! I think my babies start crawling a few months later than yours, she looks so tiny to be getting around everywhere!
What a darling little girl! I love the pic of her on her side, she looks like she's posing lol!! I can't believe she's already crawling at six months!
Hi! Your little girl is so cute! How is it with four kids? I'd love to send you some bows and headbands! My email address is sharisseee@yahoo.com. Email me your address and I'll send you a belated baby gift:)
What a doll! I love her little dimple and still can't get over how much she looks like you. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment