(These boys are so funny- I love the pictures they come up with)
Today was the last day of summer. Jacob has been counting down days until school for about 5 weeks now. I've been excited for the kids to start school, to make new friends, to get life back into more of an organized schedule, but I admit there are lots of things I will miss about summer. Tonight the kids ran around in the 'yard', at least that's what we call our small section of grass. I love sitting on a chair on the porch, holding Emily, enjoying the warm weather and watching the boys come up with funny little games to play- racing cars, crab races, hopping on one foot, backwards running, tag is another favorite. They would play for hours. I'll miss the fun nights and lazy mornings, afternoons at the park, going on long walks and eating popsicles, reading books during nap time, and pretty much having an excuse to be together and just play. Goodbye summer and hello new school year.




1 comment:
Love your new header! I'm always sad to see summer go too. Life gets so busy when school starts. It was fun seeing pictures of the Colemans. We don't get to see them enough. It was also fun to see a picture of Houston's fiance. She's beautiful, I'm excited for him. Glad you had a good birthday! You look great in all your pictures and are one pretty girl.
Post a Comment