Yes, we're alive and well. I'm just way behind and not worrying about it too much. We left Philly/Wilkes Barre on Thursday evening at 8pm and made it to Salt Lake City on Saturday morning at 9am. It was a very quick trip,especially with four kids and a 2-month old baby. We pretty much drove straight through, stopping only to fill up, feed a baby, switch drivers or take a couple hours to sleep. Other than being tired, we made it great! Jeff flew back to PA on Sunday afternoon and I took a couple days to visit family in the area and now I'm with family. I'll write more on this later, but here are some pictures from the past month.
Last day of church in Philly
My good friend Cindy in Wilkes-Barre had her 7th baby, a beautiful little boy. Amy and I were able to visit her in the hospital. It was so fun and made Emily seem huge!
A few fun ones of Emily from the month of May


At the ward picnic in Wilkes Barre. We had been packing in Philadelphia that morning, but as fate would have it, Jeff got called in for an emergency so we had to drive all the way back. Luckily it meant we got to go to the picnic, bad news meant we had to turn around and go back again the next day to finish the packing & cleaning.
Caleb, Jenna and Grace
Saying goodbye to our sweet neighbor Beth. She always had a fun treat for the boys and loved it when they made snowmen in the front yard.
Jeff took the boys out to the pool one last time on Memorial day while I finished cleaning the apartment.
We had a BBQ with our good friends the Olsens. It was fun to get togther with them. We totally think that Caleb and Grace should hook up someday. We're really going to miss their family.

Jamie and Jeff (and emily)

Playing at the park
A few fun ones of Emily from the month of May
3 comments:
Did I miss something? Where are you moving? Is Jeff done with his residency? I hope you're enjoying family!
Its hard to say goodbye after making so many close connections. We are thrilled beyond belief to go back to St. Louis (and get the heck out of Chicago) to be with old friends and all the events and activities we know and love there. How exciting though to be FINALLY done with school and training and settle down! And to be closer to family would be so fantastic...maybe we'll look into the tri-cities area one day...
gosh your beautiful girl is already so big! and she looks so much like her brothers, so cute! we sure miss you guys.
Post a Comment