It was fun to see and spend time with friends. I hate thinking about the goodbyes that will be said in the very near future. These friends have been our family away from home. There are 17 families leaving this year, and most of us are headed to different areas of the country. We've shared a lot over the past few years, the up's, down's and everything in between. We've had a lot of fun and created some great memories. We're definitely going to miss this great group. (not everyone was able to make it, so the picture is missing a few families).
L-R: Amber, Lizette, Jordan, Teresa, Angela
L-R: Teresa, Natalie, Stacey, Jenny, Deborah, Sarah, Kelley, Angela
Julian and Jacob
Derek with Bryce and Emily
Matthew after his launch off the 'merry-go-round.' This kid literally had a mouth chucked full of dirt. It didn't phase him too long, he went right back. It was pretty funny.
Jacob, Colin, & Julian
Us & Farnsworths with 3 of our 7 kids
We also had the last 'girls night' in April before all the graduating people leave. Unfortunately I left that afternoon to travel up to be with Jeff so I wasn't able to be there, but at least I got a picture of the group & heard it was a blast. Love these girls!
6 comments:
It is so wonderful when you have such a great group of friends who are like your family away from home. They are such a blessing when you aren't able to live close to family! Good luck with all the packing. :)
Such a bitter/sweet time. I'm SO glad we did Philly - and one of the reasons is YOU! We may have left but we sure treasure those friendships. So where, SPECIFICALLY, are you headed? Emily sure is GORGEOUS! Can't wait to snuggle her.
angela, we're seriously going to miss you so much! i've looked up to you a lot since meeting you, and things are just not going to be the same without you!
xox
Dear Jeff & Angela,
I just barely learned how to get on your blog. Thanks to Sherri (Mom)to you. Emily is beautiful, your boys too! I know you shouldn't call little boys beautiful, but yours are handsome also. I can't wait to meet Emily in person.
Love, Grandma H.
I love Matthew's face...my favorite pic of the day!
Matthews face is pretty impressive (more impressive that he's that tough). I love the little picture of Emily in her leggings and white shoes best though. Super cute. Hope you guys are doing great! Love ya.
Post a Comment