Wednesday, May 19, 2010

2 Months

Emily turned 2 months on May 19th
22 Inches (17th percentile)
9 lb 13oz (12th percentile)

-Emily is a mover! She's already at a point where I can't leave her on a high surface on her tummy because she scoots and moves around. I can put her on a blanket on the floor, come back a couple minutes later and she's completely moved off the blanket.

-She reminds us a lot of my baby pictures-I'll have to dig some out. We see similarities between siblings, but think she has her own unique look.

-She still pretty much drowns in most of the 0-3 month clothing. Although it's definitely smaller, she can still wear the outfit she came home from the hospital in.

-Emily is still such a sweet, happy little girl and we love the smiles and giggles she gives. I'm still having a hard time capturing some good smiles on camera because when I pull it out, she just stares at it.

-She's really starting to talk and coo and laugh. We could all sit around for hours just watching and talking to her.

- Her hair is still pretty dark and her eyelashes are getting so long.

-Emily loves to be right in the middle of everything and everyone, it's a good thing because when you have 6 people in the family, it doesn't allow much quiet time. I can put her down on a blanket in the room and she's just happy as can be listening to everyone.

- She loves it when her brothers talk to her and give her attention.

-She's still been doing great with sleeping, she's even given a couple stretches from 10pm to 6am

-When she's really tired she can get fussy; and the best thing to do is to just lay her down- she'll usually go right to sleep.

-She likes to suck her fingers. It reminds us of Caleb. I'm trying to keep with the binky!

-She does NOT like to be in her car seat. She loves having her diaper changed, she loves taking her baths, but she usually starts to cry as soon as she's put in her car seat. Hopefully that changes before our 34 hour drive coming up next week.

-We love this little girl! (Even when she does cry:)

4 comments:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

What a cute little girl! I can definitely see the Tanner in her :). Let us know when/if you are in Franklin!

Michelle & Steve said...

She was kind of chubby when we saw her, and now she looks so tiny! I love the picture of her with Jeff because it gives me an idea what a petite girl she is. So cute.

mini-wheats said...

She's growing! And she is still as adorable as ever!

Alyssa said...

cute little petite peanut! she's beautiful...totally see why you are all so smitten with her! hope the move goes well!