On Friday, the 15th, Jeff headed up the annual high priest dinner. It was a nice evening with members of the high priest group. I guess that’s pretty much self-explanatory, but at the end of the night I just couldn’t help but feel for gratitude and love for these wonderful people in our ward. We missed some people who weren’t able to be there Friday night. There are some truly remarkable people with amazing stories. I feel so grateful to be able to be surrounded by them. At one point we were playing a game, sharing little bits of information/stories about ourselves with the group. Brother Davis bore a very sweet & sincere testimony during his turn that nearly brought me to tears. I just can’t help but feel so grateful for these sweet people and so touched by their faith and strong testimonies of the gospel. We are really going to miss so many people, and are so grateful we’ve had the chance to spend nearly 8 years, our whole married lives, in such a place as this!*
The Tolleys







5 comments:
You guys are to young to be going to the high priest group actvity. I forget that Jeff is a high priest. It looks like you had a great time at the actvity.
It has been way to long since I checked your blog. I really enjoyed reading about your Christmas actvities and the actvities after Christmas.
I love the chore charts you made and I hope you do not mind if I copy them & use them.
We missed you all this Christmas and hope to see you soon?
Are there any up-dates on where Jeff will be accepting a Job??? Hopefuly some where closer to us. We love you guys.
Gina,
I too was nearly in tears at the end. It was such a great evening. Glad we could share it with you!
I miss the ward! It's so great to see photos of the members, I'm terrible at keeping in tough with the "locals". Looks like a great time!
So much to treasure about that place. I miss the wards there. When are you moving to Idaho Falls?
Do you know when you are moving yet and where? Even though Joey and i haven't moved as much as you guys we have lived in about 7 or 8 different wards. It's so nice to know that there are good people in every ward we've lived in. What a wonderful church we belong to full of wonderful people that help strengthen us.
Post a Comment