Saturday, January 30, 2010

33 Weeks

I’m officially 33 weeks in the pregnancy. It really has gone by fast! I had a dr’s visit yesterday, and got the usual lecture since I haven't gained much weight and when they take the fundal height measurement, I only measure 28 weeks. (What do they expect? When you lay down of course everything is going to sink in!) So the doctor is sending me in for another ultrasound to make sure all the measurements look good. I’m right where I’ve always been, I feel good and I’m definitely eating healthy & exercising. The only bummer is that with this news, I’m afraid my chances of being induced early if needed are slim. I really don’t mind being pregnant & I don’t mind if a baby comes closer to their due date rather than super early, I would just really like my husband to be there with me during the labor & delivery!


1 comment:

Forman Family said...

I wish I had the problem of not gaining enough weight when pregnant! You are the cutest pregnant woman I've ever seen. We're excited for you guys!