Just a few random pictures from July. We've been enjoying the outdoors, the gym, the library, the pool, and especially warm weather & friends!
Daddy & the boys. They love it when Jeff is home.

Caleb's family portrait. He drew Daddy 'grumpy' and decided not to draw himself in the picture.

This is how I found the boys the other morning. Jacob decided to hop in with Matthew to keep him company. Caleb wanted to pose in the picture. Sweet brothers.
My grandma sent this little outfit for Matthew. I thought he looked cute in the baby blue.

We bought more than enough sparklers, so we've been trying to use them up. The boys love them. It's fun to watch their expressions, especially Matthew's.

4 comments:
Very fun pictures. I love the grumpy daddy one. I am SO with that! Now, what's up with the girly quilt?
haha! I love the family drawing. Those are my favorite. Your blanket is adorable. Have you found you like to make things for girls since you can't do it for your own kids? I do!
So, not sure what I just did, but I was going to say, that I love your quilt! One day I may be brave enough to attempt one. :) I'll have to call and ask for pointers.
Post a Comment