Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good For A Laugh

So at lunch the other day, Caleb came up to me and said, "Look Mom, I'm a beaver." Apparently beavers are now sprouting teeth out of their noses...



Oh, Caleb what would we do without you?


And a couple more just for fun...


7 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I love the "beaver"! That is classic. I think that is why we have blogs, because it may not be unforgettable, but if you remember it, it becomes a family legend! I also love little Matthew. He is how I remember Jacob! You must move here soon!!!

Sorenson family trio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sorenson family trio said...

Thanks for sharing the picture of Caleb as a beaver. I got a great laugh from it.
Gina

teresa said...

Don't you love that! Kids make life so fun sometimes, the pics are too cute!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Looks like he's got that great Tanner sense of humor! (I'm sure the Stevens like to laugh as well, I just don't know them quite as well :))! All I know is your mom can be pretty funny.

Caity said...

He seems like such a boy! What a hoot!

The Tanners said...

Caleb,
Grandma sure loves you. You are so funny! Just don't stick those pretzels in too far and don't eat them after. I love you.
Love,
Grandma Tanner