Friday, October 24, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

After having our pumpkins on our porch for about a month, we finally got around to carving them. We did it Monday for family home evening.
I made the night interesting, by taping our pattern on the pumpkin upside-down, I figured it out when I went to cut and couldn't understand why the picture-holes looked so funny. Luckily I was able to trace it on, and our 'bat' turned out alright.
Jacob and Caleb had fun pulling out the pieces and playing with Hailey and Ashlyn.
It ended up being a little bit of a late night, but it was sure fun! Thanks Farnsworths for having us over & providing the good supplies and great company!

2 comments:

sara cardon said...

Carving pumpkins is the best!! Who doesn't love that great pumpkin guts smell?!?:)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Hooray for pumpkin guts! The smell of pumpkin guts will always say "little kid in fall" to me. Do you want to come carve with us next year?