Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yes, still pregnant...

Many family members have been checking the blog to see if there are any exciting updates to report on. And I'm starting to feel guilty every time I call someone because their first words are usually, "Did you have your baby?" Nope, sorry for the false alarm, just called to talk.
This little guy seems to be pretty content where he is at the present time. And the doctor didn't seem to think there were too many indicating factors for a quickly approaching delivery at my appointment on Thursday, the day I was officially 39 weeks. So I guess all we can do is kick back and wait. Technically I still say my due date should be the 25th, so I'm not feeling too worried at this point, but it will be fun to see what day he actually chooses to arrive!

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

You look great...though it's hard to feel that way at the end, huh. I, too, have been checking your blog frequently...waiting to hear the news! Hopefully it won't be too much longer!

Teri said...

You look amazing! We can't wait to meet this little guy!

Lynnette said...

It's a good thing you posted the picture from the side, because in the one of the front you can't even tell you're pregnant! You really look great, I hope you're feeling great, too, although I know that's probably not the case. Can't wait for the big news!

Michelle & Steve said...

Of course you are still pregnant - isn't a rule that you have to at least look uncomfortable before you can have the baby. It might take you a while to get to that point, but then we'll know he's ready to come!

Beth said...

I agree with Lynette, you really can't tell you are pregnant from the front! Lucky duck! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer! I hope it all goes great! I'll be checking back as well to hear the good news!

Anonymous said...

I was going to post exactly what Lynnette wrote about the side view. (Dido to Lynnettes comment) I hope he arrives soon. Let me know if you need help getting Jacob to preschool when the babe comes.