Friday, October 26, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

I was tagged by my friend Lynette. Here are the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits/confessions about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.

1. I love the smell of bleach and have ever since I was young. There’s just something so clean & fresh about it. I love my bathrooms and kitchen etc to smell like it, and I am constantly buying bleach & cleaners with bleach. MMmmm.

2. I don’t have pierced ears. My dad wanted us to wait until we were older to have our ears pierced (or also gave us the option of letting him pierce them- hmm). Anyway, I didn’t have a huge desire when I was young, and when I got older and wanted to wear cute earrings I found out that they make cute clip-ons too. I love Claires & The Icing.

3. I love being a mom and spending time with my boys. I love doing fun things with them like making cookies, playing with their toys, doing little projects & especially reading together. We can sit together for hours reading stories. We love the library and fun stories with great pictures! I also absolutely love newborns & everything that comes with them! Being a mom really is the best job in the world & I feel so lucky!

4. I am completely clueless when it comes to television, sitcoms, tv shows & especially reality shows. We don’t have a television, so all I’ve seen is little clips at the gym, waiting offices, etc. I couldn’t tell you the difference between the shows, let alone the names. Pathetic I know.

5. I love organizational products- shelves, cubes, baskets, organizers etc. If I had unlimited funds, I could spend a fortune buying things to keep everything organized. I love the ads in the mail with pictures of closet makeovers and before & after shots of rooms etc. I especially have a thing for square baskets with liners.

6. I am very picky when it comes to socks. I have sensitive feet and am bugged by things that feel funny. Baggy or stretched out socks annoy me, and I hate and absolutely refuse to wear socks that have the lines right on the end of the toes, just ask my mom! I remember one day when I was about 5, sitting & crying because I didn’t want to wear a certain pair of socks that had the lines right on the toes. Everyone was going out to play in the snow; I wanted to go out & play with them, but I hated my socks & didn’t want to wear them.


Okay, Now I am tagging: Caitlyn, Caroline, Sharesa, Alyssa, Becky, & Amber.... It's your turn!

7 comments:

The Bostons said...

The sock thing is so funny. I actually am picky about my socks too. When I find a kind I like, I buy a million of them. My biggest problem with most socks is that they tear up the bottom of my feet (or at least that's what it feels like). I also hate nylons, mostly because of the line at the end of the toes... it never sits right!

Alyssa said...

Ok...the bleach thing is funny...don't get me wrong...I am a clean freak, and I LOVE that it gets rid of all the gross stuff...but I don't like the smell of bleach...it makes me a little woozy...

Caity said...

I think it's awesome that you don't have a tv! Joel and I would love to get rid of ours. Alas, in our living room it still sits. My problem is that I LOVE watching movies.

Emma is the SAME way about socks! How funny! Thanks for all the fun facts!

nathalia said...

You think of such good things to share! Great to get to know you a bit better! Congratulations on darling Matthew!

Beth said...

That was fun to read. I had to laugh about the bleach. I think it's great that you love to read to your boys so much. I bet that will be a really great memory for all of you one day.

Lynnette said...

Thanks for playing! I thought I was the only one - it's nice to know I have a buddy now without pierced ears! My dad was the same way, and by the time I was allowed I just really didn't care to do it. And the sock thing made me laugh!

Staci Savage said...

You have such a cute family and the picture of Matthew is adorable. So funny about the bleach! I'm the exact same way. I love bleach. Isn't that weird?