Friday, October 19, 2007

He's Finally Here!!!



Matthew Lyle Stevens

October 19th, 2007
11:40 am

6lbs 15oz 20 In

More details to follow.....

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Wow, congratulations! He is a beautiful little boy! Way to go!

Rob said...

Hey Stevens'!! Looks like I picked the right day to discover your blog. Jenn and Rob Stanger here. Congrats on the newest little one! Looks like a keeper. :o)

Jenn Stanger

Anonymous said...

Congrats we're excited for ya!

Sharesa Larsen said...

Congratulations! I love the name!

Caity said...

Awwww! What a precious little baby! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about him!

Brian & Sarah said...

So Cute! Can't wait to hear all the details.

Beth said...

Congratulations! Great name! I can't believe the wide-open eyes right after being born! Adorable!

Lynnette said...

Yea!! I can already see the resemblance... can't wait hear more!

Jenn S. said...

Oh he is gorgeous! Congratulations you guys - what a sweet little boy. Please give him lots of smooches and cuddles from me, enjoy every newborn minute!

Alyssa said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys and glad that he is finally here! He's so cute!

Lynnette said...

p.s. I realize you are a *little* preoccupied right now, but I tagged you... so if you get a chance you can check out by blog for the details ;)
Congrats again!!

Staci Savage said...

Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family! I'm glad he arrived safely.

Teri said...

Congrats! We hope everyone is doing well. He's darling!

sara cardon said...

He's beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We can't wait to see him soon!!

Cathie said...

Yay, yay, yay...He is darling. CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous said...

Ang and Jeff,
what a cute little baby. It is sure fun to read your blog and see such cute pictues. Congratulations.
Love,
Gina,Bryan, and David

Anonymous said...

Jeff and Angela,
Congratulations on your new baby Matthew. All boys , ha. Have been out of touch with you ever since we moved to NC but have thought about you. Jeff , how is your residency going ? I got your blog from the Elkins. Do you have the same e-mail address ? Hope that all is well with your family and would like to stay in touch.
Richard and Hope