Saturday, June 2, 2007

THE RESULTS ARE IN....

After a second ultrasound, we discovered that our baby is definitely not modest, just a big tease!

IT'S A BOY!!

Yes, after the second ultrasound today we found out that we are definitely going to parents of another little boy. I am so excited and couldn't be happier! It was funny, the tech doing the ultrasound said she was surprised our doctor couldn't tell (The OB actually did say he thought it could be a boy, but he just wasn't sure & didn't like to say unless he was positive because he's never been wrong). Anyway, the Tech said that the baby was not being the least bit shy today; it was pretty obvious that it was a little boy. I guess it helps when the baby cooperates though and gives you a good shot. It was sure fun going to the Fetal Fotos studio to have the ultrasound done. It's a nice relaxing place and they just make it so fun. It was Definitely worth the extra money! Especially since we were able to find out what we're having.
So it looks like we're going to be three for three on the Chinese Gender Predictor chart. I'm super excited to have three cute little boys. More than anything I'm grateful that everything looks good and healthy. It will be fun to get to know this new little one!

2 comments:

Jenn S. said...

Yay for another boy and brother! You guys make some cute little boys and I'm sure this littly guy will be no different! ;)

Suzanne said...

Yeah! Welcome to the 'three boys' club! And hooray for hand-me-downs.