Monday, June 11, 2007

Date Night with Mom & Dad


After a packed day, we decided to continue the fun & do a date with my Mom & Dad on Saturday night. We haven't been out together for quite a while and our time here is nearing the end, so we figured we'd take advantage of the moment.
Uncle Cole babysat Jacob and Caleb while we went and did a fabulous job! The boys sure love playing with him, and they had a great time. Cole even had a monumental achievement, he changed his very first diaper! (okay, it was only wet; but I was proud of him!)
Jeff and I went with Mom and Dad to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. It's one of our favorite places to go together. Even without reservations we were in pretty quick & enjoyed a delicious dinner with good company.
We finished up the night be going bowling. It was Jeff's or my best night, but we enjoyed being with Mom and Dad & had a great time. My Dad finished off the night with the high score of 164. I was just grateful to be over 100 that night, like I said it wasn't my finest hour.
When we got home we visited a little while longer, then loaded up the boys who were asleep and headed home. I love being able to spend time with Mom & Dad. Some of the best times were just while we were driving in the car. I'm sure going to miss being around them when we head back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I can't believe how much you look like your mom. When are you guys coming out to philly? Where do you think you will live? Good Luck!

Sharisse said...

Angie,
You are srill as beautiful as usual! When do you go to Philly?

Jenn S. said...

Wow! Angela, I was just going to say the same thing, you look just like your beautiful mom! :)