Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Joe's Crab Shack


Yesterday after a long day of cleaning, organizing, and packing. Jeff's mom called us up to see if we'd be interested in meeting them for dinner. Great! It was just what we needed. So we packed everyone up and met Grandma, Janette & Kadie at Joe's Crab Shack. Jeff and I had never been there before but it was great! It was a fun little restaurant with a festive, party atmosphere. It was a great place for kids and the food was excellent. The boys really liked trying the crab and shrimp. It was also fun that we went yesterday because all day Jacob had been trying to convince me that we should go to the beach so we could see some fish & crabs. I kept trying to explain that the beach was too far away & that we would go another time, but Jacob wasn't satisfied. So even though he was eating the crabs & fish instead of actually seeing them, he thought it was pretty fun. We finished off the meal with a huge mountain slice of chocolate cake, one of the best I've tasted! More than anything it was so much fun to go out with family. The boys love playing with Kadie, they have lots of fun. And Jeff and I enjoyed spending the time with Mom & Janette. It was a great evening!

No comments: