Tuesday, June 19, 2007

On the Road Again...

Well today it's official. We sold our home about 2 1/2 weeks ago & closed on it today. What a relief, I'm so glad to be done! We were really blessed & got a full price offer with a good amount down & closing quickly. We've worked hard and put a lot of time and effort into the home. We were glad that it was sold to someone who was so excited & absolutely loved the home.
We've spent a lot of time over the past couple weeks getting things packed & finishing the last minute things. If everything works out, we'll be taking off tomorrow afternoon to start our long cross country drive back to Pennsylvania. I'm not anticipating the drive, I feel like I've done it way too many times already (and it seems like I've been pregnant during a lot of the drives) ; but we have some fun stops planned along the way & we'll be taking our time this trip. Not like our previous ones where we drove continuously & switched off driving when we got tired. We made those trips in a day & a half. Our trailer is packed to the max and I don't think we could stick another box in if we wanted to. I'm still wondering how we did it last time with a bookshelf, table & chairs, and couch. All I can say is that Jeff is an expert packer!
We're sure going to miss our families, but we're looking forward to the good times and adventures ahead. I'm sure the time will go by quickly, so we're going to try and have as much fun & enjoy the time as much as possible! Life is a Highway, here we come!

5 comments:

Lynnette said...

Good luck on the road!! I hope the kids do okay for you. Philly welcomes you back! Where will you guys be living this time around?

Caity said...

Time really does fly (hopefully in this case literally) when you're having fun. Drive safely!

Sharesa Larsen said...

Congratulations on selling the house and good luck on the road ahead!

Alyssa said...

Yea!
I'm glad things went so smoothly with your house...I bet it was a big relief! Good luck with the move...have fun along the way!

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.