Well, I've officially hit the 3rd trimester! I'm now in the 7th month/ 28 weeks along. I'm feeling great- and really starting to feel that need to get everything done! I've really noticed the extra energy this time around and have been tackling all sorts of projects. I seriously wish there was a way to bottle this stuff! I've been organizing closets, cupboards, drawers, going through everything and finishing projects I've been wanting to do for years. Anyway I'm trying to take advantage because I know it'll probably be gone once the baby arrives!
I even finally had the courage to start potty training Emily. We waited longer for her, mainly because I didn't want to do it during the first trimester of pregnancy, and then I didn't want to worry about it over the holidays. Of course, as soon as we got going- Emily was potty trained in 2 days. It was so much easier than I had anticipated. (Luckily, most of our kids were pretty easy- there was just one who gave us grief- and the poor boy, I can't say I blame him. We moved multiple times and had a new baby.)
I've got 10-12 weeks left, and there is still a lot to do, but I'm really just enjoying the pregnancy. I might not be the norm, but I really love being pregnant. I love feeling the baby move, and although there isn't nearly the time to sit and daydream about the new upcoming baby by the time you get to #5- there are still brief, fleeting moments when I can just sit and enjoy and be excited. I'm so grateful for this new little one.
2 months ago
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment