Saturday, May 26, 2012

Baseball Girl

For all the time this little girl has spent at baseball games, she's been a great little supporter. We've had games 5-6 days a week, starting anywhere from 5:30-7:30pm. We've driven around all over the place and our dinner schedule has been less than ideal, but Emily has been such a great little trooper and has loved almost every minute of it.
 She often gets pretty into the games and I loved hearing her sweet little voice yell, "Go Jacob! Go Caleb!" She's made good use of the boys' baseball equipment too. I have a feeling she'll be a pretty good little softball player someday.
 While she likes watching the games, an hour is a long time, so she's also spent a lot of time doing other things as well. Luckily, most of the parks have playgrounds and that's provided a lot of entertainment for the kids who aren't currently playing a game. She loves to run around...a lot.
 And I have lots of blurry pictures to prove it...
 Emily's made some cute little friends that love to play with her. Emily and Claire have spent a lot of time together at Caleb's games. It's been fun for her to have other girls to play with.
 Emily and Matthew love to collect things- whether it's rocks, or sticks, etc. They'll run around a lot together too. Emily has also loved just playing on our chairs, having snacks, playing in the dirt and being silly. I'm sure grateful for this sweet, cute little princess and I'm grateful she's been such a great sport through baseball season!




1 comment:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I love her outfit and her adorable matching boots! She looks so cute.