We all went to church on Sunday, maybe a little early, but I wanted to go with my mom and sister. Emily was great & was admired from the privacy of her car seat. When we got home, my mom snapped a quick family picture for us before Jeff left yet again for the week. It still seems crazy to see the pictures; a family of six, and a mom with four sweet little kids. It's busy, but I sure feel lucky.

8 comments:
gosh, that is one beautiful family!
Are you sure that's your baby? You sure don't look like you just had one.
Cute family :)
Congratulations sweet family!
you have an beautiful family!!
Those are such great pictures! I can't believe how big your family looks! So fun! You look GREAT Angela!
Beautiful family! I agree with Ryann's comment...you definitely don't look like you just had a baby :)
YOu are such a wonderful mom. What a cute family you have...I hope to handle it as well as you with 4. Beautiful! I'm amazed at your stamina with Jeff being gone so much. You are a wonder woman...and almost done. Yeah!
Post a Comment