Saturday, March 20, 2010

She's Here!


Emily Ruth Stevens

March 19th, 2010
1:48am

7 Pounds 1 Ounce
19 Inches

It was a very fast, but great delivery - the best part - Jeff made it just in time, 5 minutes before she was born. We just got home from the hospital today & are enjoying our sweet little daughter.
More pictures and details later.

28 comments:

Alyssa said...

Congrats! She's absolutely beautiful! Girl power!

Austin & Shawnee said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful. We are so excited for you guys!

Lynnette said...

She is so precious! I'm so happy for you guys, and glad to hear Jeff was able to be there. Enjoy your sweet baby girl!

Annette said...

congratulations! I can't wait to meet her!

Stefani Bellows said...

Congratulations!! She is perfect. I'm so glad Jeff was able to make it. I hope you have a quick recovery. Enjoy your sweet bundle of joy.

Alissa said...

Congratulations!!! I can't believe Jeff made it with only 5 minutes to spare! whew! She's beautiful:)

Tiffany said...

Congrats to your family! And we think that is a perfect name for a sweet little girl. We love our Emily too. :) I'm glad Jeff got there in time, too. We hope you recover quickly!
tiff and Cory Jones

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I'm crying just a little!!! She is just gorgeous! I can almost smell her soft little new, warm head. I am so happy for your whole family. What an amazing thing to happen to an amazing family. Please snuggle her way too much for me. I love you all! Congratulations!

P.S. Her name is BEAUTIFUL. Timeless.

teresa said...

she's absolutely gorgeous angela! so glad things went well!

Forman Family said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations Jeff & Angela. Little girls are wonderful. :)

Michael and Shelley said...

She is gorgeous! Congrats! I am so glad you were able to have your honey there with you.

Eric and Caralee said...

I'm so happy for you! And I'm also thrilled that Jeff made it. :)

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Congratulations Ang! So glad all went well and Jeff made it in time. And, how wonderful that she came on a Friday so he could spend the weekend with you too! She is beautiful! Newborns aren't usually that pretty! I love her name, in fact, I've always liked the name Emily. Good job and have fun enjoying your baby girl :).

sara cardon said...

HOORAY!!! We are thrilled for you and your family! So glad she made it here healthy, and what a beauty!

Tamar and Trevor said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.

jor said...

She is PERFECT! So excited for you guys and SOOO glad Jeff made it in time.

Kari said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you & your family! What a precious little lady!

Michael said...

amazing! A girl, she is as beautiful as you. Wish we could meet her.

Camille Thurston said...

She is beautiful and definitely looks like she belongs in the family. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! she is a doll.

Jenn S. said...

Congratulations Angela! So thrilled for you and all your boys. :) She's a doll!

Beth said...

Yeah! She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Teri said...

Ahhhh. She is just perfect! Congrats! I hope everyone is adjusting well!

Kristie McConnon said...

She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her in person! Congrats again!

Caroline said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I've been thinking about you all week. Hope she's good for you!! :)

Michelle & Steve said...

Angela - I am so happy - our babies were born ON THE SAME DAY! I am excited for you - she is perfect. Hope the transition is going well for you!

Sarah Ringer said...

She is darling! A huge congratulations! And how perfectly everything worked out too (answer to a prayer no?). Can't wait to meet her!